CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


This past Friday June 13th, Russ and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies. During those years we have had our good and bad times. We moved 4 times, and each time our apartments got smaller and smaller. Russ finished his Associates degree and his Bachelors degree. I worked Full time as a New Accounts Personal Banker. He finished at Weber State in 2006. We moved to Texas so that Russ could start his career as "The Word's Best Spanish Teacher!" We bought our first house and a few months later we found out that we were going to have a baby! McKaylee Ann came 9 months later, and she has been a joy to have in our lives. She will be a year old in 2 weeks. We are expecting our 2nd daughter, Daphnee Reese! She should be coming around August 18th! We have been so blessed during the last 5 years! Families are Forever!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm happy to say that my feet are not swollen and fat for your 5th Anniversary! I love you