CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Monster Truck Jam

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Monster Truck
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital photo album made with Smilebox

This was my first time going to the Monster Truck Jam! I had such a blast! Who new that watching huge trucks jump, crash and burn would be so much fun! Enjoy the slide show and watch a short video below! One of my favorite trucks of the night Ninja Turtle crashed and it was so awesome to watch! Too bad it cost him a ton of $$$.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE MONSTER TRUCKS!! I maintain my youthful dream that when I grow up I want to drive a monster truck. I'm glad you got to go. Alan laughs at me every year when Monster Jam comes around. I get a little giddy when I see all the billboards. We haven't been since we've been married, but I take him, he'll understand! :)

Stephanie said...

Sweet!!! I wish I could have gone:)

AKA Rosa said...

Riley thinks this is so cool!!!

J, E, S & L said...

Fun! One day I will go to a Monster Truck show...mark my words!