CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh McKaylee!




Who new potty training could be so funny!?! One morning I was making breakfast for the girls and nature called. So I put the oatmeal in the microwave and ran to the bathroom. Everyone knows that kids don't know the meaning of privacy so I was in the bathroom and the timer went off and McKaylee looked at me and said " Yeah it's potty time for you mommy" I would say the same thing to her when I was training her. Oh joy!





Well as you all know McKaylee is now potty trained and she is doing really well. Last Sunday I was getting ready to be set apart for my new calling. We walked into the Bishops office and McKaylee says" Hi bishop, I went pee" it was so funny! I love that she is so proud of herself!





McKaylee is really into praise lately but I guess that I am not giving her the same enthusiasm that she thinks she deserves. One afternoon she came running up to me screaming " Mommy I went pee, I went pee, I went pee." I looked at her with a huge grin and said " You did!" and she gives me this crusty look and replies to me with some major attitude" Ugh say yeah mommy!" Oh the drama!

2 comments:

J, E, S & L said...

LOL!!! Bishop Liddell probably loved that! That's hysterical!!!

Becca said...

That is hilarious!! I love that age and stage when they crave praises:) She is such a big girl now:)