CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Daphnee's Birthday

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage created with Smilebox

When you hit the play button and the collage come up you need to click on the boxes at the bottom to bring up the next picture... Just FYI

So the story about the cake.... You know the people that were born with the talents of being creative and everything they touch turns out perfectly.... You know who you are Katie, Stephanie! Anyhow I saw this cake and thought that looks easy enough so I will make it.... As you can see from the collage it didn't turn out like I wanted. I had to cry about it but then what can you do... buy a cake from walmart and call it good.

3 comments:

J, E, S & L said...

The first picture is adorable! I love our girls :)

Danielle Johnson said...

I seriously CAN'T believe how big they are getting :) .. They actually have hair!! Who knew hahaha ... I love you guys!! I'm glad she had a GREAT birthday. xoxo

Stephanie said...

The picture with Daphnee in glasses looks just like you. She's a cutie. I LAUGHED my butt off at the cake. I'm still laughing. Your belly is so cute and little. We should compare pics of our 20 week belly's:) I love you!!!